Welcome to St. Albert Animal Clinic
Your Veterinarian in St. Albert,Alberta
Call us at 780-459-3600
Pet Emergency? Call us right away!
Please Call Us From the Parking Lot Before Entering the Building.
We Will escort you into the building safely.
St. Albert Animal COVID-19 Protocol Update
November 27, 2020
During this time of the COVID-19 pandemic we are following ALL safety protocols for clients and our staff. As an effort to reduce exposure to our staff and our clients, we have continued restricted client access to the clinic:
- -We are not accepting walk-in traffic. If you require a prescription, product pick up, or have arrived for an appointment please call the office (780-459-3600) and our staff will instruct you on procedures.
- -Only one person per appointment will be permitted in the exam rooms; no additional people will be permitted. Patient exams will be done out of the exam room in the treatment area for social distancing purposes.
- -ALL clients must wear a mask or face shield/covering when entering the clinic, and at the time of curbside pickup.
- -We have enhanced sanitizing procedures within our practice
- -Please give 24-48 hours’ notice for prescription refills or food pick up. We will arrange for pre-payment by credit card and do curbside pickup.
We request that our clients continue to observe direction from Alberta Health Services and practice appropriate social distancing. We ask clients not visit the practice in person or be present at a scheduled appointment if:
- -They have travelled outside Canada in the past 14 days.
- -They are feeling ill or exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days: fever, cough, runny nose, shortness of breath, sore throat.
- -They have been in contact with an individual that has tested positive for COVID-19 or who requires to be quarantined in the past 14 days.
Thank you for your patience and understanding when calling the clinic. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call us (780-459-3600) or email us at [email protected]
On behalf of our staff, we hope that you and your family stay safe and healthy.
If your pet is sick or requires an appointment please call the clinic to schedule it with us.
Voted Favorite Veterinary Practice 2014, 2015 & 2016 in St Albert Gazette Readers' Choice Awards
Dr Kelly Burgess Dr Birgit Wunsch Dr Kennedy Brooks Dr Steven Lesniak
St. Albert Veterinarian | St. Albert Animal Clinic | 780-459-3600
22 St. Anne St.
St. Albert, Alberta T8N 1E9